The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Get well soon

Finally I am done with my events. The Chronicler Award Night was fun despite of the chaos and awkward silence. The most exciting part is the debut performance of Flamin' Lips, a newly established singing group of my dear English Language Club. I want to sing! For the first time ever I am actually feeling excited to perform rather than being nervous. Hehe...

After this, I can focus on my studies already! Yes, need to really catch up. I don't want to lose. Haha.. Just need to settle some past events' stuff and I'm done. Only left some clubs commitment to take care of.

Short post update. Need to hit the bed. Having business meeting tomorrow. *cross fingers*

*Pray for your speedy recovery. Get well soon. Take care! =)

No comments: