The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Friday, April 2, 2010

It's April!

*typing this with tears rolling down....*

LOL!

Just kidding. Okay, I am lame. April's Fool was yesterday. I didn't even realise that April is finally here. You tell me, I have been so busy with my University commitment and time passes by like crazy. A quarter of 2010 is now come to an end. Another 3 quarters to go. lol

Nevertheless, becoming committee for events has opened a new way of experience to me. I get to meet new people, expand my network in the campus rather than staying room being a total nerd. Get to know how to work with others, of all kinds. You know what I mean. As the Malay saying goes, "banyak orang banyak ragam". It is not easy to command people to do work. They will always come out with all sorts of excuses and in the end, I am the one need to settle the things. How inconsiderate of them despite that I have been so considerate myself. I don't like to push people. I prefer nice-words approach (lol). Desperate measure, I can be a real mad man. You will never get to know how mad can I be. =)

Worthy experience but it causes me struggling with my studies. Unexpected workloads cause me to push away my studies commitment . Need to catch up a lot to stay consistent with my performance. If not, I will die. T.T

Enough ranting. Have to do my lab report. lol
See you!

No comments: