The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Sunday, January 20, 2008

HELLO, EVERYONE!!

Hi, everyone. I am new here. I hope you guys can forgive me if there is any violation of blogging ethics or codes or so whatever it is that may be offending or…. I don’t know, WEIRD??

Everything must have a beginning. Ya, of course, obviously!! All of the sudden, I feel so bored and nothing to do. For some reason, feel like want to have my own blog. (Frankly, I am not sure the real meaning of “blogging” actually, but after I see some of my friends’, kinda like have a rough idea in my mind already) Hmm… I wonder what people will think of it. For someone like me who only starts to have his own email address the early of this year feel kind like OUTDATED. Feel so small compared to the others.
Since this is the first post, I don't have much to say. My next post will be the starting of my new life in this brand new year. Better catch up with the updates.

Well, I hope this is a good start for this outdated guy to start his new hobby. BEST OF LUCK to him.

To my dear readers, hope you will enjoy reading this. If not, just feel free to deviate to other bloggers. I don’t mind, as if I know what you are doing!!



*You may notice that this blog is actually started in June 2008. Anyway, I want to share the start of my new life as an university student. The events posted before the month June were accurate at the time as it suppose to be.

No comments: