The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Sunday, June 8, 2008

My High School

All of the sudden, I just miss my school friends so much. I may not have the chance to meet all of them after this. This post is specially made as to immortalize them in my memory no matter what happens. FRIENDS FOREVER... :-)

5B 2007, SMK BANDAR BINTULU


Top: Aw Yong Ghie Hshien, Azfar Shazwan, Connie Tiong, Cornelius, Damia, Edgar, Ellydia, Fazila, Freddrix, Fiona, Hon Lian Hung
Center: Hii Shi Ling, Jacky Lee, Jane Phung, Joanne Tan, Kam Kui Lin, Leong Yee Shan, Lucas, Margaret, Molly Kueh, Pau Jion Sean, Patrissa
Bottom: Premma (aka "Lau Po"), Rebecca, Samuel, Shirleen, me, Susye, Tan Siew Ching, Tang Hui Yun, Ting Kai Loong, Victoria, Wong Pik Sien
g


Madam Bannun, our form teacher


Our dear dedicated Additional Mathematics teacher, Madam Tay Siew Kheng


We all in this together!!

No comments: