The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ju-ni-gatsu

Finally the month of November has ended. Now we left with 31 days before year 2009 comes to an end. How time flies. I am feeling a bit nostalgic now. T.T

SPM 2009 yet to end. Currently, my brother still has another two papers to go, which are Physics and Chemistry. Miss the time studying those subjects back in high school. It's been 2 years since leaving school already. Plan to visit the old school soon. =)

Finally, I can online using my own laptop now. All these while I was using Celcom Broadband USB modem to online but my DELL laptop can't detect and always have to borrow my brother's. Installed Streamyx Combo today and I am free to online 24/7 since the DELL laptop is mine. lol

SCREW HUA WEI USB MODEM!

Nothing much to update for now. You all, take care during holidays!

HAPPY DECEMBER!
Christmas in 24 days!

No comments: