The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Friday, November 12, 2010

Study Week

.... or so I thought.

It is now already the fifth day of study week and I only managed to study one subject, in which I have not finished studying it. The weather lately has been so "encouraging" in deviating my study mood away from me. This morning I planned to go to Information Resource Center aka IRC to continue my revision which keeps on being interrupted in the room, especially bed. At the moment I opened my eyes, it was raining outside. Chilling atmosphere. I continued to lie on my bed. Epic failure! -_-

My Final Exam Schedule:
19 November
1500-1800 INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT (CH)

20 November:
0900-1200 PROCESS SAFETY & LOSS PREVENTION (CH)
1430-1730 PROBABILITY & STATISTICS (Undercroft)

22 November:
0900-1200 SEPARATION PROCESS 2 (MH)

23 November:
0900-1100 PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION (MH)

28 November:
0900-1200 REACTION ENGINEERING (MH)


So, it is like another one week to go before final exam commences. My mind keeps on telling me that I still have time to study. Frankly, I am not really a consistent-or-in-advance-study-type student. I prefer last minute because the past experience taught me that no matter how I study, the output is still the same. By any means, I will still get what I deserve. It's hard to force myself to munching all those mumbo-jumbo of the SIX subjects if the time is not right. It is self-torturing. lol
This mindset is kind of wrong. -.-

I deactivate my Facebook account at the moment, by hoping to reduce distraction. It doesn't go really well though. Distractions are still there, due to several factors, which has bothered me. I am in state of disturbed at the moment, where at some point of time, it affects my concentration while studying. Study week doesn't start really well this time but I hope it won't end in such way too. At this time I can only be hopeful.

Looking forward to go home already. Leaving UTP on 28th, flying home in the morning of 29th, as early as 7.30am. =D

Happy studying, everyone!

2 comments:

choonhong said...

good luck to your management, i'm having management paper today also.

Steward Baba said...

thnx. good luck to you too. :)