The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Alen, Happy Birthday


The biggest size among all my other brothers, is going to take PMR the end of the year, but the rest of the family and I, don't expect much from him. Everyone has their strength and weakness. He is a great Taekwondo player. Last year, he represented Bintulu to fight in State Championship and he won a gold medal.

Even though we have lots of arguments when I was at home last time, and among all other brothers, you were the most rebellious, to me. BUT, Baba can see that you have changed a lot, in terms of attitude. I think that is why teacher has elected you to become one of the school prefect. It requires a full commitment to become a prefect and lots of responsibility and teacher seems to believe that you can do it. It is a good thing. Baba feels proud. :)

Alen, Happy Birthday! =)

Baba from UTP, Perak

No comments: