The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Soaring The Eagle (STE)

It has been a while I didn't write here. For the last 2 weeks, my daily timetable has been so packed with tests and assignments. This week which was suppose to be my mid-semester break, I have to attend a motivational camp held by PETRONAS for the scholars, Soaring The Eagle (STE) which was located at Agrotek Garden Resort, Ulu Langat, Selangor.

Despite the fact that my friends who have joined the camp last time claimed that it was boring, I was really looking forward to attend and involved myself with positive mind, even though it has taken my one-week holiday in which I could go back home to spend time with family. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I did get take away from the camp.

********************

We reached the resort around 6.30pm on 21. We were warmly welcomed by the workers there, with some throwing of flower petals (don't know the exact term). I was arranged in the same room with Wee Kheng, Lawrence, and Aman. Not forgetting our guests Kerry and Graham. A little briefing at night by the facilitators.

View of the resort



All our sessions were conducted on top of the hill


We were divided into 2 groups and were under different facilitators. For my group, our facilitators were Mr. Jalil and Madam Joyce.

Madam Joyce & Mr. Jalil

It has been a fun time for every session that we get to spend with them. Madam Joyce with her smile and stories. Mr Jalil with his fierce-look but turns out to be opposite, with all that sense of humors. Every session is truly fruitful and meaningful. Of course, it has been enjoyable.

Without being long-winded, let the pictures do the talking.

My team, PRIMAX(me, Pau, Fazlee, Laura, Ain)
Our Logo

Our hardwork
Towards the end of the camp, we managed to get second place.

"Assemble
THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST
Pri to the Max
PRIMAX!"

Masterpieces

During class

Drama


Madam Joyce has to leave earlier on the last day. :(

Picture with Mr. Jalil

Last picture with Madam Joyce

Tea Break

Supper

Photo-taking

End of STE

Crazy moment (done with public speaking session)

Happy hours
"Hot and Cold.."


Karaoke

Dinner

Last Dinner

Play in the river, of course

Eventually, STE come to an end. Time passes so fast. It is still hard for me to believe that I am now in UTP already where we just have so much fun last night. The whole camp has been a memorable one. New friends that we get meet, time that we get to spend, memories that we get to cherish, moments that we get to treasure.

STE indeed will be an unforgettable memories of mine.

As for my group, thanks for everything. You guys are simply the best. All the best in UTP.
Graham
Ahmad
Laura
Chima
Harold
Anggera
Lomadji
Indra
Pau
Irshad
Aman
Serena
Fazlee
Suria
Ulugbek
Issa
Teihissande
Ahmat
Vyner
Ain

"Win all, win all!
BLACK HAWK GO!
BLACK HAWK GO!"

No comments: