The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Monday, May 31, 2010

Heat in Motion

Chapter 1:
Equation of States
Van de Waals Equation
Virial Coefficients
Compressibility Factors
Heat, Work, Enthalpy (Isothermal, Isobaric, Isochoric and Adiabatic Conditions)
Entropy

Chapter 2:
Maxwell Relations
Residual Property
Entropy Balance

Chapter 3:
Energy Balance
Engine Cycle
Carnot Cycle
Brayton Cycle

Chapter 4:
Phase Equilibrium
Mixing Properties
Chemical Potential
Fugacity
Fugacity Coefficient
Activity Coefficient

Chapter 5
Extent of Reaction
Equilibrium Constant

A brief summary of THERMODYNAMICS that I can recall after studying for one semester. The paper was tough and yet I keep myself cool (lol) although I can’t answer some of the questions. Hope for the best la, can’t do anything. At least I tried my best. =)

One more to go!

No comments: