The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sensitive

Just realise that I am a person who is very, very sensitive towards people around me. A little act by others can cause emotional turmoil. Lol, I am not sure if this phrase "emotional turmoil" does exist. Oh wait, it exists. I just googled. haha.

Being depressed so easily over small matter. Tend to be in "emo" state. Everyone says so. =.= Okay la, I admit that I "emo" too much. I guess I mind too much, sometimes. Can't help it, it just happens. =(

It is exam season eh. Shouldn't let this affect me so much. Keep my mind clear, think of the right thing, aim at the realistic goal. But seriously, Thermodynamics and Process Heat Transfer are damn scary subjects. It is harder for me to conquer these two compared to the last two. Wish me luck! =D

No comments: