The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Optimism


Every cloud has its silver lining.
Credit given to Google Images for the photo. lol

Just done with my first paper 7 hours ago, which was Separation Process 1. Frankly, it was the first time ever I feel so good after finishing a paper, plus it is final exam paper. Perhaps this is the first time I didn't encounter any blank point while answering the questions just now. Basically, I can answer all of them! Well, not 100% accurate but at least I know what to do. After screwing all the tests and quizzes, finally I know I am doing and what I suppose to do. lol. My coursework mark for this subject is the lowest among all and seriously, there is hardly any chance to get that A. I wish I have studied earlier. Ah, let keep the finger-crossed. =)

1 down, 3 to go! Woohoo~

LET'S KEEP THE OPTIMISM GOING, SHALL WE?
=D

No comments: