The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Monday, September 5, 2011

Face the Books

It has been more than 2 weeks since the last update of this blog. The last post dated back in mid of August and it is now already early September. How time flies! I barely updated my tumblr too. *Have nothing much to update actually.* I guess I was a little occupied with stuff lately.

Towards the end of August I was literally drowning with so many assignments: individual and group assignments. The so-called "natural" leader has a real hard time when it comes to compiling the assignment before the deadline. Same old, same old. Oh, did I tell you about tests? All these pretty much sum up the towards-the-end moment of this semester.

And here comes the study week together with raya break. Still within the month of Ramadhan, the atmosphere on the campus was so deserted. Cafes were not operating. Majority of the students went back home for the festive seasons and left a bunch of hungry zombies hunting for food. That including me. Nearly relying only maggi to overcome my hunger until friends invited me to share group meals with them. My life was saved. You know, there are so many cats, we can just cook and eat them up. Kidding.

The cat is too cute to be eaten anyway. lol

Realising that this will be last final exams before leaving for internship. New academic semester will only start May next year. Another year before my next final. A good reason for me to really nerd (nerdify?) myself this time. Not to mention I'm having 3 reading subjects. Reading. Reading. Reading. Timetable is not really on my side either. Taking 5 subjects this semester and my first paper starts tomorrow. A day gap and for the remaining 4 days (Thursday - Sunday), I will have papers consecutively and I am done!

Wish everyone all the best. Good luck! :)

Oh, hope it is not too late to wish all my Muslim friends Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf zahir dan batin.
Chemy Raya Dinner 2010
Can spot me in purple baju raya? :)

Not to forget, Happy Merdeka!

****************
Scroll down if you want. It's up to you.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"You are dead to me"

What a way to start my exam frenzy. This is not the worst that I ever get though. Past experience taught me a lot. Hate me if you want because I never hate you. True, I was mad at you but that was the history. Sometimes I do have resentment but I get it over. I never have the intention to flame. I'm letting it out so that I could forgive you. Then, I move on. I always accept you as my friend. My apology if I hurt you although I don't mean to. Good intention sometimes will be falsely interpreted. I understand. Been there, done that. Sorry, I just can't be your perfect friend. It's your choice to remove me. I can't do anything. There is always a great bunch of buddies will surround you. Lacking of me in the list is insignificant. Hereby I wish you all the best and just want to you know, "You will always alive in my mind".

Nuff said.

1 comment:

BraNdOn Ma said...

GOOD LUCK 4 FINAL!!!!!!