The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Friday, February 13, 2009

Busy

Wake up quite early today just to do my own laundry. (save money, kind of resist myself to use the laundry service provided at our hostel, for now.)

Life has been getting more hectic. Being a part of the committee of the upcoming events in UTP, English Carnival and Engineering Design Exhibition (EDX) 23, I have lots of commitment to be done this semester. Next week I have to prepare myself for the quiz, test and presentation. Busy life but I do enjoy it eventhough there are times that I almost have a breakdown.

Oh well, you only have studies life once in a life, should enjoy it to the max!

^_^

1 comment:

holala^^ said...

u got very bz meh?? jia you la yea~
hehe.. enjoy ur events