The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Annoyed

I find it is very hard to be a good people, well, at least internally. At the same time, it is not easy to be a bad people either, for someone like me. It is not that I want to be a bad person but I just cannot control my feeling, sometimes. Perhaps my EQ level is very low but that is not the point anyway. People that I get to meet in Uni really open my eyes.

People that annoy me:
1. Those who ask you stop doing something in which he is doing exactly the thing that you are doing.
2. Those who change just want to get along with other people, change to a certain extent that one is losing their own identity and I will never get what kind of persons are they.
(I may change a little, but not until a point that I am losing myself.)

I am not sure if I myself am annoying though. Oh well, if you think I am, just say it. But I won’t specify who annoy me because I just won’t tell. I am a good friend who will never hurt my friends’ feeling. Sorry if I have done that to anyone. :)

*****************

Sleeping and gaming, my routine for the day. I sleep quite a lot lately. First week, no assignment, no quiz, no labs, nothing except for introductory lectures. Timetable for this semester, to me, is way better than the last one with no night class and free after 5pm. But, the venues for class is horrible. Location for few consecutive classes can be like few blocks away. This can be very exhausting.

Playing 2 games at the moment. DoTA does not make it into my list, FORTUNATELY. Been playing The Sims since the first one, now I am playing the third edition. It’s pretty cool as my Sims can explore more than just their own homes. One thing I don’t like is that sooner my Sims will die. I know I can deactivate the aging process but what’s the point of playing if like that. It will be so less realistic, except for the money cheat. Haha

O2Jam, due to the installation of The Sims 3 into my laptop, has made me sort of abandoning it for a while. Anyhow, I am still playing and sort of straining my own fingers. -.-"

Random: TITANIC orchestral music is the best!

Yes, I am a TITANIC fan. I wonder how many times I have repeated this? Countless.

No comments: