The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Saturday, July 18, 2009

PETRONAS marriage policy

I am not sure if any of you know about this whole new policy but it is a hot issue now, I guess especially among our seniors who are yet to graduate and get employed by PETRONAS most probably.

1. An employee cannot during his/her employment marry anyone who is a recipient of an education loan/scholarship from PETRONAS or who is bonded to work for PETRONAS or who is already get employed by PETRONAS.

2. In the event an employee marries anyone who is a recipient of an education loan/scholarship from PETRONAS or who is bonded to work for PETRONAS or who is already get employed by PETRONAS, the employee or his/her spouse will be required to resign forthwith.

Does that mean I cannot find my lovers in UTP because mostly are PETRONAS scholars, well, if I were to work with PETRONAS, I could not afford to pay if I am not. This policy somehow tests how strong is your love to your someone. PETRONAS or marriage? Your choice. Wow, this is interesting. haha.

That means, I need to find someone who is non-PETRONAS. To think again, a typical housewife will do. Worst scenario, I could stay single for life.

*Couples of our batch, has any planning yet?

***********************

I am now at LCCT, sipping a small cup of Ice-blended Pure Double Chocolate at Coffee Bean waiting for 9pm bus to Ipoh. Will be in campus around 1am, if there is no any delay. How ironic. Last time when I was here, the day was getting brighter. Now, it's getting darker. It's time to accept I'm back to reality.

Will post more when I am back in UTP. See you all.

*Can't wait to see you! :)

4 comments:

Joycelyn Tan said...

O.O
weird la
then how about couples in utp ?
haha^^

Steward Baba said...

that's why lor. they need to do their planning now dy, for their future. haha

Amar said...

Is that written on the contract or something? For new scholars or what. This is insane

Steward Baba said...

ya, it is written, but not contract, it's policy, erm, it is for PETRONAS employee to be exact, but somehow do affect PETRONAS scholar coz sooner we need to work with them, right?

hmm... it's their new policy, guess they have their own rational over this matter.