The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Carry Your Heart With Me

I carry your heart with me.
I carry it in my heart.
I am never without it.
Anywhere I go, you go, my dear.
And whatever is done by only me, is your doing, my darling.
I fear no fate,
for you are my fate, my sweet.
I want no world.
For beautiful, you are my world… my true.
Here is the deepest secret no one knows.
Here is the root of the root
And the bud of the bud.
And the sky of the sky of a tree called life
Which grows higher than the soul can hope
Or mine can hide.
It’s the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart.
I carry your heart.
I carry it in my heart

poem by E.E. Cummings

Some of you may know, this poem was recited by Cameron Diaz in the movie, "In Her Shoes". As a typical (or may not be typical) guy who usually lets emotion gets over me, I was shedding tears when I listened to this poem. The words used are so sweet and really touching enough, at least for me. The sweetest poem that I have seen.





Even though there is a distance between us,
I will always carry your heart with me.
Always.
:)

No comments: