The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Love Songs

Just some sort of compilation of songs that keeps on running in and out of my mind since love season is in the air.

****************************************

When you have a feeling towards him or her:

Zai kao jin yi dian dian (come a little closer)
Jiu rang ni qian shou (I let you to hold my hand)
Zai yong gan yi dian dian (be a little braver)
Wo jiu gen ni zou (I will follow you)
Ni hai deng she mo (What are you waiting for)
Shi jian yi jing bu duo (No much time left)
Zai xia qu zhi hao zhi zuo peng you (If not, we will always be just friends)
.................
Bu guo san ge zi (it's only three words)
Bie you yu zhe mo jiu (don't hesitate for too long)
Zhi yao ni shuo chu kou ni jiu neng yong you wo (once you said it, I'm yours)


Lian Ren Wei Man by SHE


Maybe we're friends
Maybe we're more
Maybe it's just my imagination
But I see you stare just a little too long
And it makes me start to wonder
So baby call me crazy
But I think you feel it too
Maybe I, Maybe I
Just got to get next to you


Next to You by Jordin Sparks


****************************************

Now both of you are together:



Guy for the girl
You leave me breathless
You're everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can't believe that you're mine
You just walk out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you are leaving me
Breathless......

Breathless by
Shayne Ward



Girl for the guy
I want to give you my breath, my strength, my will to be here
That's the least I can do,
Let me cater to you
Through the good
The bad
The ups and the downs
I'll still be here for you
Let me cater to you
.....................

Your heart
So pure your love shines through
The darkness we'll get through
So much of me is you
I want to cater to my man


Cater 2 U by Destiny Child


****************************************

You will always be there and are meant for each other:


Thank God I found you
I was lost without you
My every wish and every dream
Somehow became reality
When you brought the sunlight
Completed my whole life
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
My baby I'm so thankful
I found you


Thank God I Found You by Mariah Carey feat. 98 Degrees


I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I'll hear your voices when you call me
I am your angel
And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your angel
I'm your angel


I'm Your Angel by Celine Dion feat. R. Kelly

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

When things seem to be not as you expected....


You're here
There's nothing I feel
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are saved in my heart and
my heart will go on
and on........

My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion




****************************************

When it is not possible to turn back........

I told myself that I would make some changes
But the more I change there's one thing that remains the same
I can't seem to shake ya
You seem to really have a hold on me
And everytime that we break up
We turn around and make up
This can't go on now
I gotta move on now
It's not the fact that I don't love you no more
But I gotta break this bad habit
Can't take his bad habit no more

Bad Habit by Kelly (Destiny Child)




****************************************

You are alone, all alone...


I belong to me
I don't belong to you
My heart is my possession
I'll be my own reflection
I belong to me
I'm one not half of two
And if you're gonna love me
You should know this baby
I belong to me


I Belong To Me by Jessica Simpson

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don't know what else I can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life
Baby I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do I'll wait for you



Wait For You by Elliot Yamin


They can take tomorrow and the plans we made
They can take the music that we'll never play
All the broken dreams
Take everything
Just take it away
But they can never have yesterday
They can take the future that we'll never know
They can take the places that we said we will go
All the broken dreams
Take everything
Just take it away
But they can never have yesterday

Yesterday by Leona Lewis

******************************************

When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you.

When I meet you, I was afraid to love you.

Now I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

If I really lose you, I will miss you!

*****************************************

Note: This is just a random post and if there is any similarities to the actual event is purely coincidental.

No comments: