The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Friday, December 5, 2008

Personal Stuff

Tagged by Yi Herng.

1. What's your ambition?

I have been asked for the same question since I was primary one. From becoming a doctor (just realise that I am kinda scared of blood, can't stand those graphic scenes in the movies with all those yucky bloody effect), a lawyer (kinda talkative but mostly craps), and then a teacher (love to teach!). Teacher-wannabe maintained until I was form 5.

Now, I am doing Chemical Engineering, kinda deviated away from my initial ambition. Nevertheless, perhaps I have a calling in this course and God has a better plan for me to move on. And, I start to get interested in this course. A good sign. :)

So, my ambition now? An outstanding and well-rounded chemical engineer that outshines from others. Sound typical, I know. Well, at least I have my real goal and target to reach at the moment.

2. How often do you think of committing suicide?

Think of it once before when I was hurt by my friend but I never attempt to do it. Come to think it again, it is kinda silly thing to do. Die for someone that hates you is a lifeless thing to do, at all. Worst thing that I can do is to cry and get it over. I still have family and friends that love and care about me, that matters.

3. Do you think you have enough confidence?

Confidence in what sense?
In studies, I am not sure that I have much confidence that I should. All I know that I have done my best. I don't expect much from myself eventhough I may be down if the outcome is not as I desired.
In relationship? This is kinda a hard thing to say. Better keep this to myself.

4. How many babies you want?

Babies? In my family, there are 7 of us; daddy, mommy and 5 of us, the brotherhood in which I am the eldest. Kinda fun to have lots of siblings around though. To play, joke and hang around. Do stupid things together. Guess gonna have lots of babies myself, if I would have the chance to raise my own family.

5. Do you believe in seeing rainbow after the rain?

Lots of sad and bad things have happened in my life. It makes me depressed. It makes me emo. It makes me down.
Nevertheless, I get to realise that there are always good come out from them. These are the ones those add the joys, erase the sorrows, make myself pull everything together, to stand up again and be strong. To be happy with my life.
So, yes. I BELIEVE IN SEEING RAINBOW AFTER THE RAIN... =)



6. What is your goal for this year?

This year almost ends. Isn't it too late to set a goal now? Anyway, all I want to do now is to spend my quality time with my family and friends while I am still around here, and to make full use of my break before buzzling studies season starts again next semester.
Anyway, I am looking forward for my undergraduate studies next year.

7. Do you believe in eternity love?

Parental love is an eternity love.
Friendship, in my own sense, is kind of eternity love as well.
I BELIEVE IN ETERNITY LOVE.

8. What do you say about your life now?

Guess I have been talking how I love my life at the moment. I am happy for what it is now. Just hope everything will be getting better in the future.
My motto of life "LOVE LIFE FOR WHAT IT IS, NOT TO HATE FOR WHAT IT IS NOT" =)

9. What feeling do you love the most?

Feeling of being loved. Indescribable here. Only God knows how much I am cheered for this one.

10. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?

Gosh... sound like I have to do an interview session to have my another half. I am not so sure either. As long as we are compatible of each other, that is okay, I think.

11. Is there anything you want to tell the people you hate?

I don't hate people. Worst thing I can do is to keep a distance from them. They are just being who they are. Can't blame them for that.

12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

If you have been reading my blog posts all these while, guess I don't think to answer for this one. Hints and clues are so obvious everywhere.
YES, I CHERISH MY FRIENDSHIP. Guess everyone does.

13. What does flying means to you?

Freedom. Independence. Stay strong. Perseverance. Determination. Patience.

14. What do you crave for the most currently?

This question is quite huge in scope.
Single, but not craving for another half for now. Not ready for any relationship except friendship.
As a student, just to strive for excellence and success.

15. Where would your ultimate vacation spot be?

Not really sure about this. European and East Asia countries, may be. Guess that I only have the chance to visit in my dream.

16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.

A caring, smart, hardworking, and considerate roommate...

17. What have you done to yourself that make yourself happy?

Spending time with family and friends.
Online, may be. Well, I online to stay connected with my friends as well.

18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?

I will be 28 years old at that time. May be still pursuing my Master or Ph.D. May be working and have a family. Just go with the flow.

19. What is your lucky number?

Not sure. I think I don't have one. But may be I have some sort of lucky charms in me.

20. What is your favourite food?

I would say I like something spicy and hot. Back to my hometown, Laksa Sarawak is food that cannot be missed. Feel the sensation all over the tongue.

No comments: