The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Semester Holidays

4 hours ago has marked the end of my final exam for this semester. It also signifies the end of my foundation studies. Time passes very past. For the past few hours, I have been busy packing my stuff. Just realise that how disorganise my stuff has been. Everything gets me sweat all over the place.

At the same time, the usual noise during this hour has turned completely silent. One by one, more and more friends are leaving, heading back to their home town. As for me, I am going to leave this place in about 2 hours time but will only get into my home by tomorrow. Can't wait!

Anyway, I am going to miss my foundation life. Eventhough I detest it in the first place, there were sweet memories to be cheered, too! Next semester will be a new challenge, my first year in undergraduate studies, in becoming chemical engineer! =)

To my Uni friends,
Miss you all. See you back next semester.

To my high school friends:
Remember to ask me out "yamcha" together. Do some old folks gathering. LOL.

Needless to mention, MY BELOVED FAMILY.....

No comments: