The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Friday, October 23, 2009

23.10.2009

Despite of being packed with daily schedule, there are things in life far much important than tests, assignments, projects, etc. You may do badly or even flunk in final exam, life has to go on still. But, when you lose your loved ones, who you care so much, it takes time to pull yourself together again. The feeling is so much worst than failing your tests.

This post is specially dedicated to someone who has given me this life. Someone who has to bear with me for being rebellious, stubborn, mischievous and all the bad things you can think of in a yet-to-be-matured-who-think-he-is-so-smart eldest son. Someone who has cried and shedded tears for me. Too much hints. Enough said.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO MY BELOVED MUMMY!


me and my mum

Stay happy, stay healthy
=)
Love,
Baba

No comments: