The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Mooncake Festival


My second celebration in UTP. Hmm, wish I have mooncake to eat right at this moment and most importantly, "tanglung" to play. Wish I at home with my family to celebrate this special occasion.

Starbucks Moon Cake, it costs RM14.00 each. No, I didn't buy any.

Someone told me that looking at me remind him of Starbucks. Oh please! Is that being sarcastic or what? -.-"

Anyway, I will be attending my Uni Deepavali & Indian Cultural Nite held by my friends. Hmm, I don't have any Indian wear though. Hope the RM8 ticket worth it.

*Most people come into our lives and quickly leave. It is the special few that come in and leave a footprint in our hearts and we are forever changed.

No comments: