The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Escapade

Guess what? Now I am home! After 2 weeks semester starts, now I am back to my own bed to sleep again. My result is fine enough and that is not the reason I am not in campus. Needless to say that as more and more Universities are being closed down, due to the contagious H1N1 virus. There has been rumors that UTP will have to be closed, it is just a matter of time. And so, it officially happened yesterday, 31 July 2009. The day where everyone went pyschotic, rushing packing their stuff and left the campus as soon as possible. Some say need to leave before 3, some say 1, some say official announcement will only be out after 3pm. Everything is "what I heard people say la..."

In such chaotic circumstance, no one really like clarifies the official announcement to check in elearning. I don't think no one is bother because thing in their mind is "HOLIDAY"! When I was able to settle down and checked the website myself, I just get to know that I have to return the room key and have to get health screening upon reaching campus when it reopens starting Friday. I didn't leave my key and I may not make it on time for the screening. Great! Thanks for the unncesssary rush in which we can still leave by today, actually. Anyway, I am home now. Still in disbelief that I am in my hometown after what we have gone through yesterday. Will blog about it soon when I have time.

Officially, I will start to run English Language Society blog. Yet, I have to explore WordPress since it is kind of new to me. So, this break won't be a break, after all. It is just an impromptu leave for me to get my work done. And also, for my own full recovery since I am still a bit unwell at the moment.

Stay tuned.

No comments: