The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Monday, August 10, 2009

Restart

Ohayo!

Start the post with greeting since I am typing this post in the early morning. My laundry has been abandoned for one whole week ever since the escapade but it was not possible to bring them all. Plus, I never thought that I would be flying home and might be staying at friend's home. No way I am going to bring all those (a full pail) dirty clothes. My point is: I woke up early today just to do the laundry.

Anyway, the campus reopens since Thursday but I am only back yesterday, around 6pm. Used the earliest flight from my home, at 11.35am (although I would have wanted to stay later at my hometown using 4.00pm flight but that would be so late). One week impromptu break passed by, so quickly. Days and nights seem to love slip away within the blink of an eye. Even so, I do enjoy the time that I get to spend at home, where family members are all around. Can actually feel the love in the air. :)

Reopen of the campus, this time, I would say it is a whole new start. Well, it is more like a RESTART. It's a refresh. Just hope the things go better and smoother after this, despite of the busy schedule that is approaching due to the "holiday" and everything is brought backward. And, I should start jogging starting this week. :)

Alright, that's all for now. Catch up more with you all later. And, I won't be blogging as much as I used to, as in like daily updating. I only post when I have the time.

*Happy that you called, although I don't have the gut to do so, sometimes.

No comments: