The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Inner Me

I should be studying right now as crazy test season is in the air. My biggest fear, Chemistry Test will be on this Wednesday, yet I haven't done my revision, on Organic Chemistry. For some reason, I think I am going to be doomed for this course. Some more the lecturer really sucks (Sorry if I sound rude but it is what it is. Others just don't have the gut to say it!)

NO!!!

I shouldn't think it that way. All I need is a little faith and confidence in myself. I can do it. Success is achievable, is either I want it or otherwise.

Yes, I can.
Yes, I will.
Yes, I am.

***********************************************
Before that, I want this tag to be done first before I continue with my thorny and restless journey.

I was once again, tagged by a new friend of mine, Justin Wai Khan, who has just completed his first semester studies. So free, huh, Justin, tagging people around? Haha.... kidding! =)

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Remove 1 question (any from below) and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions.
2. Tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
3. NO TAG BACK!!!

1. What are your nicknames?

>Steward
>Baba
(only close family members can call me with this name. Friends, sorry. You are not allowed and I am serious.)
>Stew (High school friends, especially the girls used to call me with this name. Even when texting me, they used "Stew". wth, my name is too long but the shorted form is too ugly... =.=)
>Sexy
(recently, I wonder why Eric keeps on calling me this...)
>Steba (Stephennie, my batchmate get the name from combination of my full name Steward Baba, Ste from "Steward" and Ba from "Baba". It sounds so Buddist to me.)

Whatever it is, I would prefer you guys to call me "Steward". :)

2. What is your favourite thing to do?

Recently, I would say online is my favourite thing to do when I am in University life mode. I Facebook and blogging quite often, whenever when I have the free time. I can say that it is my own my way to distress myself after a tiring day. I don't play DoTA or CS like my other friends do.

Studying? Nah... It is more like something that I have obligated to do rather than something that is my favourite thing to do.

3. If you have super power, what will you do?

If I have the power to erase all the bad memories in me, I won't be so down right now and can lead my daily life to the fullest with no worries. Sound impossible. *haih.......*

4. Is there someone in your heart right now?

Yes. Special ones. =)

5. What are you afraid to lose the most?

The persons in number 4. =)

6. What do you feel like doing right now?

ONLINE.... later, studying, ORGANIC CHEMISTRY....!

7. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

Not sure. But so far, I am not ready for any relationship yet except for FRIENDSHIP. :)

8. List out 3 goods points of the person who tagged you!

Nice
Friendly
Smart


9. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

No much requirement. As long as she can stand and please me, some more if my heart is captured and stolen by her personalities, I think it's OK with me. (I think?)

10. What are the things that will make you think that he/she is bad?

I would less likely to think other people are bad. Some people around me, sometimes I am not really pleased by their attitude but who am I to judge them. They know themselves better. It's up to them to change themselves to be better if they realise it one day.

Same goes for myself. I have my bad side too. Just want to be frank. No one is perfect.

11. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Chocolate that can act as a substitute for rice. LOL...

12. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?

When you are rich but no happiness, it sounds so PATHETIC.
When you are happy but not rich, well, at least you are happy, that is much more crucial. CHEERS. ^_^

Well, it's good to have both but if I were to choose, I would say happiness because at least, I won't live my life in sorrow even though my life may be hard. Life isn't really about money. It's about how have you spent your life to the fullest. Then, you will treasure and love life more to make it much more meaningful.

So, I choose to be happy. =)


13. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?

Pessimistic. Darn, my mood isn't that good right now.

Sarcasm? Nah.... this is the one makes people like me. LOL...


14. Current status?

Single but not available.

15. What is the one thing you love about yourself?

I am a mixed of Iban and Chinese but speak Mandarin frequently and fluently. So, all others will always think that I am a Chinese. Cool... :)

Being nice and helpful to others, I think. I will always try my very best to please others because the feeling of offending is really awful. I don't mind if I myself get offended because I am not a kind of guy who keeps a single feeling of hatred in me. You can be disrespectful to me, but I won't keep it in mind for long. BUT, don't take advantage over me.

I am not a guy you can mess around with. (wth, out of question already. =P)

16. If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?

Special ones as in 4 and 5.

17. Are you afraid of falling in love?

I never fall in love before so not sure why I have to afraid about it.

One thing for sure, after I have found my true first love, I will afraid of losing her. I am kinda perfectionist in certain thing.

18. If you become the opposite sex of you, what will you do??

Just act like a normal girl does. Wear dress, make up, and spend my bf's money. LOL... (kidding for the spending money part)

Perhaps being like an iconic figure like Oprah, who inspires millions of people of around the world. Not to say there is no influential guy around but sadly, I don't know them enough as I know Oprah.


19. Don't know what to ask myself leh....

People I tagged:
Nah..... won't tag others again this time. Believe they are busy now. See? How considerate am I? hehe... no offence, Justin. =)

*****************************************************

Okay. Off to studying now.

May not update for this week, at least not until by Friday's night where all the tests would be over by then.

No comments: