The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Celine Dion and R. Kelly say,

I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I'll hear your voices when you call me
I am your angel
And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your angel
I'm your angel


You are my angel.

*************************************

EE Cummings says,

I carry your heart with me.
I carry it in my heart.
I am never without it.
Anywhere I go, you go, my dear.
And whatever is done by only me, is your doing, my darling.
I fear no fate,
for you are my fate, my sweet.
I want no world.
For beautiful, you are my world… my true.
Here is the deepest secret no one knows.
Here is the root of the root
And the bud of the bud.
And the sky of the sky of a tree called life
Which grows higher than the soul can hope
Or mine can hide.
It’s the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart.
I carry your heart.
I carry it in my heart

There is a distance between us
but not our heart because
true friends will never be apart.
And,
I will always carry your heart with me.
=)

*************************************
Lately I was a bit emo. Not the final exam get me stressed up. May be a bit. I think I have pushed myself too hard. Anyway, wish me luck next Monday.
Guess I just miss someone. :)

No comments: