The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Gareth Gates - extra

6 hours later, I received 2 comments for my “Gareth Gates” post. They are not really comments but actually updates that I ask for. Thanks, sara & anonymous! =)

I don’t even know that he has a girl friend. I do some search on them and apparently they have been together since year 2002. To my surprise also, they already get married last month. They have just finished honeymooning in Hawaii and LA. Well, I have nothing much to say but only congratulation to the newly-weds and hope their marriage lasts long.

Gareth and Suzanne

I watch E! and have seen lots of divorces that occurred among the Hollywood celebrities. Frankly, I am sick listening over this kind of news since there are lots of them. One comes after another. They even make some sort like Top 10 list for it. Oh my! Is the marriage life of celebrities’ couples really that fragile? It seems that marriage is just like a playing game to them. When they get bored of it, they can just simply quit! I guess no matter how much money they spend for their weddings, it will never guarantee the success of their long-term relationship as husband and wife (this may include the gays and lesbians couples, but so far OK, I think?) I hope this thing will not happen to Gates.

By the way, how come I never see reports about Gareth on E!? They do broadcast the news of other English celebrities and models but I don’t think I have seen one about Gates. Since I have been in University for quite sometimes, so I never have the chance to catch up with the recent updates. Well, I know there is a website exclusively for E! but due to slow internet connection, I will hardly get the chance.

Ya… ya…. I know, I should focus on my studies. Come on, give me a break!

His last album which has been released last year, I hardly know about it. I don’t think I have listened to his songs last year, not even once except for my own collection of his old songs like “Anyone of Us” and “Say It Isn’t So”. I can say is “Say It Isn’t So” is the last song that I ever hear from him, which has been released about 4 to 5 years ago. After that, no more. I have a hard time to search for the name of his last album and eventually manage to get it, “Pictures of the Other Side”. Kinda a long name for an album.


Tracks listing:
1. Changes
2. Pictures of the Other Side
3. Lost in You
4. New Kid In Town
5. 19 Minutes
6. Can’t Believe It’s Over
7. Afterglow
8. Angel on My Shoulder
9. Electric
10. Taking Minds

I never even hear one of the listed songs. They even highlighted “Changes” and “Angel on My Shoulder” but seriously, never come across them before. Do they hit the top charts? I have no idea.

Anyway, I would like to express my utmost appreciation for the updates. Thank you!

=)

No comments: