The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Lost Trip to the World of Tambun


While most of my friends went back home during this weekend, Serena, Sze Mei, Lian Hung, Wee Kheng, Yi Herng, Lim, Yong Jenn and I have spent our Saturday going to Lost World of Tambun, a mini theme park in Ipoh.

Even though it is not as popular as Genting Highland and Sunway Lagoon, we truly enjoyed our day. Plus, it has been a long while I didn’t go to water theme park. The last time would be in Bukit Merah, Perak which was about 7 to 8 years ago. In my opinion, Bukit Merah is the best water theme park that I have been to.

Anyway, we played Tube Raiders, Cliff Racer and Adventure River. Then, we went to Dragon Flight and Stormrider to dry ourselves.

We didn’t take many photos since we were dealing of water. Our camera is not water-proof. *sad* But for sure the experience has been an enjoyable one.


A little something to share on that day:
Later in the evening, we went to Kinta City, Jaya Jusco. Serena, Sze Mei and Hon left earlier. The rest 5 of us (Yi Herng, Wee Kheng, Lim, Yong Jenn and I) went to play bowling. We have two games that day. I was sucks in the first round, only managed to score 44. So, I was kinda losing motivation to play for the second round. But, we played just for fun. Don’t know why, something odd happen. This time, I can score better than before, I mean, way much better. I got 3 (or 4, can't remember) strikes and 2 (or 3, can't remember also) spares, score 143 in the second around. From last in the first game and first in the last game. Weird. Another thing, this was only my second time and third & forth game throughout my whole life.

A little conclusion:
“When I am unlucky, I will be so all the way; Likewise, when I am lucky, I will be lucky all the way.”

No comments: