The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Thursday, August 14, 2008

It’s the forth week and I can feel the heat of buzy-ness starts to be rolling in.
Check on my To-Do-List. You know what I am talking about.

1.
English debate competition
(I am a poor debater)

2.
Postponed assignments and tutorials exercises
(Lazy to get them done earlier)

3.
Going to Genting
(*no comment*)

4.
Orcheastra performance during Convofair
(may be joining but seems to be I have to, can’t say more about it. One thing for sure, I am sucks in Er-Hu-ing)

5.
Upcoming Chemistry test
(I don’t even give a damn care about this since I never get to understand what lecturer lecture)

6.
Engineering Mathematics Quiz
(Bring it on! I’m ready for it)

7.
Revision
(You wish!)

8.
Online aka Facebook & Friendster
(this is a must)

9.
Sleeping
(after doing all those stuffs, give me a break.

Last but not least,

10.
Blogging
(or else you won’t be reading this)

Busy life huh? The so-called university life.

No comments: