The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Friday, August 29, 2008

TITANIC OBSESSION [Part Six]

My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion


I have been listening to this song since I was seven years old. I get to know this song before I know the movie itself. Until now, I am really thankful to my aunty for introducing this song to me last time. Otherwise, I will never have the chance to know Celine Dion as well. Gosh! She is really a diva with such a unique voice, I must say.


Composed by James Horner,this is the only theme song of Titanic that has lyrics while others are only music. Until today, My Heart Will Go On remains in my own list of most favourite songs of all time. I will never get bored of it and will keep on listening to it over and over again.

No comments: