The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Friday, April 3, 2009

Boredness

Feel so free right now. All the work for this week is finally accomplished. Now in the room, alone. Don't know what should I do next. Just done watching Heroes series season 2 (yeah, I am outdated!). Facebooking will be endless and so is blogging. That is why I am doing right now. Crap, I sound so bored.

I have two tests next week but no mood to study yet. Also, this moment around is not a conducive time to do revision anyway. It will be in vain, seriously. Well, that is what my experience tells me. This may not be ideal from one person to another. Everyone has their own style of studying. Some people may choose to wake up at 6.30am to study but at that time, I choose to sleep.

Should have gone for sport but it was freaking raining outside, with some threatening thunder storms that could kill. It has been raining and raining everyday here, in the evening. For few consecutive weeks, my laundry seems to be never dried. Yet, I am holding on not to send them to the provided laundry service. I must be strict to myself and more self-disciplined. And also, promise myself to go to class early. Promise myself to do my work on time. Promise myself to implement what I have learnt through STE. Promise myself to be more positive and stay strong. :)

FRIENDSTER is dying if no one notices that. That is the way I see it because more and more people registered as FACEBOOK users now. I myself seldom login into FRIENDSTER. FRIENDSTER now is imitating FACEBOOK in terms of the news feed as you can see. But that does not make any difference at all, I mean, I still love FACEBOOK more, even though the slight change that they made to the layout. Oh well, I learn to accept and adapt. FACEBOOKING quite often lately and managed to find some old friends back that haven't met for 8 years. Thanks to technology! Thanks to Facebook. Thank to God to allow me to track old friends back in my life.

Oh my God! When I was half-way writing this, the rain gets wilder and I look out of my window, I could not see a thing except for the heavy downpour. Guess you can imagine how bad the rain is. The weather here is getting mad. Crazy.

*I have a new pet dog at home. I am not sure what is the name. I think it's Browny. So now I have two pet dogs. Good, this one never knows me. Wondering what will happen when I am back home? Can't wait.



**Random poem:

The rain may be falling hard outside
But your smile makes it all alright.
I'm so glad that you're my friend.
I know our friendship will never end.


That's all I can think of for now.

=)

No comments: