The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Monday, April 27, 2009

27 April 2009

Woke up at 7.30am, preparing myself for 8.00am Organic Chemistry lecture at block 21. Never get to understand Piven's lecture as usual, so I studied by myself at the back of the class. After that, having Physical Chemistry lecture at block 2. Having brunch at pocket D, eating "Nasi Ayam" with Yi Herng. Fazlee was there too. Yi Herng left after finishing his meal. Fazlee and I went to D9 to play carrom. It was about 11.30am. We moved to block 1 to do some printing for his Academic Writing assignment. On the way there, saw Michael walking by and he wished me Happy Birthday. Around 12 noon, Fazlee went to his class and I went to IRC.

The initial plan of going to IRC was to study, actually. Ended up online since the internet connection there was damn good and fast, too. Well, that is the main point anyway. Facebook, Friendster, Yahoo, Gtalk, blog-surfing... and found these two posts: post 1 & post 2. Thanks for the post. It may be brief but it means a lot. Then, chatting with Chua through Gtalk. It took quite sometime before Fazlee coming after back from his class. Organic Chemistry textbook, remained opened yet untouched. Then, here Laura joined the occasion and expressed her concern over her DE interview before that.

At 4.00pm, three of us proceeded to Pocket D. There, Fazlee treated me waffle chocolate flavor.
Munching the waffle in front of MESRA shoppe, all other friends were coming since we have Moral class at 5. Then, Serena came and approached me and wished me "Happy Birthday". Going to D5, before taking my seat, Xiao Ci, Sze Mei and Stephanie wished me the same, too. Then, Xiao Ci gave me two pieces of chocolate.

Class ended at 6. While the others going to USM to have their dinner, Tamil gave me this Pringles.

Went back to my dorm and did some arrangement for upcoming timetable (as if I will follow) since the examination unit has come out with the final draft of final exam timetable. Went for dinner at v2 at 9.30pm, and Jonathan accompanied me since he has meeting there. Done with my "kueh teow soup", I went back to hostel. On the way there, a good close friend of mine, Terry dropped me a call to wish me birthday and chit-chat for a while. Back to my room and I started to blog about how have I gone through my birthday.

Wait, there are still somemore actually. Yesterday, around 7.30pm, Molly and friends asked me to join them dinner. Turn out to be that they gave me this. A chocolate cake.
Special thanks to Molly, Siew Ching, Joycelyn and Hie Ping for the little surprise.

And, my roomie, Jonathan and his soulmate, Sze Mei get me chocolate. Yes, I do like chocolate, by the way.
Guess that's about all. No big celebration and I don't expect one. Just want to take this chance to those who have wished me birthday through SMS, call, Gtalk (chat & shoutout), blog posts Facebook, Friendster, Plurk, shoutmix chat (embedded in my blog), face-to-face a great thank. You have just made my day. You always have.

Before I forget, Facebook wishes me, too!

To end my post here, wish to dedicate the following song to all of you.
On Top of The World by Mandy Moore



For a time, I thought my faith, it must be hiding
Searching through the sky, hoping to find a way
A way, to get me through the day
Don't know where I belong, is this where I should stay

[Chorus:]
Lift me up, when I am falling
You're my friend, when I was calling
Now I'm on top of the world
Top of the whole wide world
Yeah, you've always been believing
Gave my life a whole new meaning
Now I'm on top of the world
Top of the whole wide world

There's a strength in me, it seems, I have forgotten
Now I, realized today, I'm starting to dream again
Again, was a matter of when
I guess we all lose our way, now and then

[Chorus:]
Lift me up, when I am falling
You're my friend, when I was calling
Now I'm on top of the world
Top of the whole wide world
Yeah, you've always been believing
Gave my life a whole new meaning
Now I'm on top of the world
Top of the whole wide world

You lift me up, when I was falling
You lift me up, when I was falling

[Chorus:]
Lift me up, when I am falling
You're my friend, when I was calling
Now I'm on top of the world
Top of the whole wide world
Yeah, you've always been believing
Gave my life a whole new meaning
Now I'm on top of the world
Top of the whole wide world
(Whole wide world)

Yeah, you've always been believing
Gave my life a whole new meaning
Now I'm on top of the world
Top of the whole wide world

Always been believing
Gave my life a whole new meaning
Now I'm on top of the world
Top of the whole wide world

Yea, yeah

Top of the whole wide world

Yeah, you've always been believing
Gave my life a whole new meaning
Now I'm on top of the world
Top of the whole wide world...

=)

No comments: