The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th occurs when the thirteenth day of a month falls on Friday, which superstition holds to be a day of good or bad luck. In the Gregorian calendar, this day occurs at least once, but at most three times a year. Any month's 13th day will fall on a Friday if the month starts on a Sunday. In 2009 this applies to the months of February, March, and November. The next instance of this appears on the calendar for the year 2015. [Source: Wikipedia]

Can Wikipedia be trusted? That is the question.

My next paper will be on Tuesday. Now is Friday night. Seem like still has many time for it but insecurity creeps in if I don't start now. Structured Programming, what to study? Other than lecture notes, I have no other sources. Even I have revised all the chapters, I feel like it is not enough. Have this have-not-studied-at-all kind of feeling. -.-

Another problem, throughout the exam period, I tend to sleep more. I mean like, way more! During typical lecture weeks, I can sleep for 4 to 5 hours and to include naps during day, 8 hours of sleeping hours per day. Now, 12 hours of sleep is not even enough. I wonder what is going wrong with me? Fatigue? Is that it? Have no idea. The bed keeps on calling me. -.-"

IRC is not a real solution. It is not an ideal place for me to study. It is way too cold. When it is cold, I feel sleepy. When I feel sleepy, I will definitely sleep. Furthermore, it has been raining every day. The weather is way too nice to study. Where are the rain when I need my sleep?

Challenges and temptation during this time is really testing my limit. Wait, what is the limit? I am way exceeding my sleeping limit. Okay, fine. Gosh, start to crap already.

Last word: Hold on. It will be over soon. 12 days!

*You choose to let it happen, don't you? You can stop it from happening. Still? Perhaps, that is the way for you to get attention from everyone.
** Bad Romance by Lady Gaga is awesome. The video is even hotter! Check it out! Lady Gaga is my new addiction!

No comments: