The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Disappointed

What is "Karma"?

Karma is the concept of "action" or "deed" in Indian religions understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies.

The philosophical explanation of karma can differ slightly between traditions, but the general concept is basically the same. Through the law of karma, the effects of all deeds actively create past, present, and future experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life, and the pain and joy it brings to him/her and others. The results or 'fruits' of actions are called karma-phala. In religions that incorporate reincarnation, karma extends through one's present life and all past and future lives as well.

**********************

As soon as I have done with my previous post, final exam is out, finally. Just to say, I don't really care about how much I got for my result. I only care because it drops! I thought I have worked enough for this final exam but the outcome really disappointed me. May be is not hard enough, I guess. Will get it over soon though.

Still upset.

='(

1 comment:

holala^^ said...

smile~ :)
u had done ur best, let god do the rest.. rmbr, god is always b wif u n gif u all the best