The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Friday, January 9, 2009

Motivation to Success

Believe this or not, I get the following phrases from a calendar. How do you wish to have such calendar to motivate you everyday?

GOAL
Only you can chart the course your life will take.

TENACITY

Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.

FOCUS
You must be single minded. Drive for one thing on which you have decided.

WISDOM
The courage to speak must be matched by the wisdom to listen.

RESPONSIBILITY
You cannot escape the responsibilities tomorrow by evading them today.

LEADERSHIP
A leader is one who dares to take the plunge while others hesitate.

VISION
Vision is the ability to see the storms in life to a place of calm.

CHALLENGE
Your biggest task is not to get ahead of others, but to surpass yourself.

THINK
The mind, like parachute, functions when only when open.

SUCCESS
Success is the maximum utilization of the ability you have.

MOTIVATION
A champion needs a motivation above and beyond winning.

PEACE
Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.

What have I done though? Accordance to the listing:
1. I am pretty confused now what is my real goal now.
2. I am easily get fed-up sometimes when I don't understand what I learn and eventually giving up.
3. Same as the first one. Confused.
4. I mostly just listening rather than speaking up. And this is so bad, I realise it.
5. I always postpone my work.
6. I often hesitate.
7. I can't see.
8. I always compare myself with others.
9. My mind is closed, most of the time.
10. Still not sure what my real ability is.
11. Good thing is: I do have motivation in me, and from others too.
12. I understand and I love peace. I hate conflicts.

From what you can see, I am not really eligible to achieve success, yet. Still have time to improve, I hope.

***********************

"Be grateful..."
"Get it over soon.."
"Not bad la..."
"Foundation only..."

Several responses that I received yesterday regarding my final exam result. Thank you, anyway.
I will be just fine. Okay for today, tomorrow, until the next final exam.

=)

No comments: