The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Thursday, January 1, 2009

I Miss 2008

A pretty pathetic opening for the very first post of this new year, isn't it? This is just what I feel now.

I was Facebooking few moments ago and saw this, the feed in my profile.

*click to enlarge*

Do you notice on the date displayed? It is now ../../2008, if you get what I mean. Wondering why, it just strikes through my feeling when I saw it. Was a bit emotional for while. Guess I have to face that 2008 has really gone. I think I miss the moments that I used to have in 2008.

*Let Love Lead The Way by Spice Girls is playing when I am typing this...
You may be weak, but you're strong
Don't you give up if

If you keep holding on
You'll never be wrong
Just close your eyes 'cause it lies deep in your heart....

It's kind of late to wish everyone new year since new year has started more than 12 hours ago. It is still 1 Jan, anyway.

FORGET THE SAD HISTORY,
CHEERS THE HAPPY MOMENT,
REMEMBER THE SWEET MEMORIES.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!


=)

No comments: