The Author says:

Galloping Horse @ gallopinghorse2704.blogspot.com Soft Opening - 31st January 2014

Sunday, May 3, 2009

First Sunday of May

THE BEST MOMENT IN LIFE

1. Falling in love.

2. Laughing till your stomach hurts.

3. Enjoying a ride down the country side.

4. Listening to your favorite song on the radio.

5. Going to sleep listening to the rain pouring outside.

6. Getting out of the shower and wrapping yourself with a warm, fuzzy towel.

7. Passing your final exams with good grades.

8. Being a part of an interesting conversation.

9. Finding some money in some old pants.

10. Laughing at yourself.

11. Sharing a wonderful dinner with all your friends.

12. Laughing without a reason.

13. "Accidentally" hearing someone say something good about you.

14. Watching the sunset.

15. Listening to a song that reminds you of an important person in your life.

16. Receiving or giving your first kiss.

17. Feeling this buzz in your body when seeing this "special" someone.

18. Having a great time with your friends.

19. Seeing the one you love happy.

20. Wearing the shirt of a person you love and smelling his/her perfume..

21. Visiting an old friend of yours and remembering great memories.

22. Hearing someone telling you "I LOVE YOU"

"True friends come in the good times when we tell them to, and come in the bad times.....without calling."

[A forwarded email]

************************

Doing nothing for the whole day. I mean, real nothing. I didn't even touch my slides for Oil & Gas. Well, I did read a bit but only first few part. Don't feel like studying for it either. Test is on Tuesday. Heck, why made the test during study week? Why don't just drag it during examination week, or just make it in final exam? It would have been better. No, I am not stress and I don't think I sound like one.

The energy game is another headache. Keep on getting the same score, and f**k the events that keep on increasing the impacts. Do I just curse? Okay, I think I am really kind of stress now. Hope thing will be okay by tomorrow.

Receive a call from friend who claims himself who was overstress. Guess stress mode is in the air. Take care my friend, you know that I will always be here.

笑话是快乐的起点,
假话是美丽的谎言,
闲话是生活的体验,
情话是爱情的贡献.
无论你每天压力有多大,
希望都能找到快乐的根源,
保持一张灿烂的笑脸!

^_^

*Study week officially starts tomorrow. All the best to everyone!

No comments: